Thursday, March 19, 2009

No more missed tickets to your favorite concert

I am a great fan of Bon Jovi. I almost die for his songs like It’s my Life. I always wanted to attend one of his concerts, but getting tickets was next to impossible. Especially when I hardly had any time to stand in queues or to run around after agents. I was also on similar sticky wicket when Britney Spears came to my town for a live event, and I promised myslef that this time I will not leave any stone unturned to attend my love’s event. (Yes, I love Britney!) Just around this time, one of my friend suggested Seatwave - the Fan-to-Fan online ticket exchange community. It’s an online marketplace where fans can trade tickets for concerts, theatre, sport, special events and just about any other kind of live event.

This concept is actually driven by simple yet powerful processes: TicketIntegrity™ - tickets come only from legitimate sources and no fraudulent practices followed here; and TicketCover™ - All Seatwave tickets (Concert tickets / sports / theatre) are covered for event cancellation ensuring that you get the full cost of your ticket back and not just the face value. So there are no hassles of standing in surpentine queues, rubbing your shoulders (in the wrong way) with other fans / goons, loosing precious time, etc. Seatwave guarantees that you’ll get your tickets well in advance of the actual event, and in case you didn’t get, they will be happy to refund all your money! I am hooked in guys, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment